Kudo International Federation (KIF) is an international organization which maintains the development of KUDO as a Budo sport in over 60 countries around the world.
Content of activities
Click on the title to see the content
- Establishment of Kudo International Federation.
- 1st World Kudo Tournament is conducted.(Tokyo, National Yoyogi Competition Arena, 2nd Gymnasium)
- Government officially recognizes NPO KIF.
- 2nd World Kudo Tournament is conducted. (Tokyo, National Yoyogi Competition Arena, 2nd Gymnasium). The Tournament has gathered about 40 countries from around the world which is 2 times more than at 1st World Tournament. This tournament was highly regarded and internationally estimated.
- Organization name changes into NPO Organization for development of International Kudo.
- 3rd World Kudo Tournament is conducted. (Tokyo, National Yoyogi Competition Arena, 2nd Gymnasium). About 50 participating countries. This tournament became one of the biggest events among amature Budo sports in the country.
- NPO Organization for development of International Kudo becomes NPO Kudo International Federation again and become engaged mainly into management of activities of international organizations.
- 1st World Kudo Cup is conducted. (Moscow)
Head director of Kudo International ⁄ All Japan Federation
Founder ⁄ Grand master of Daidojuku
|1949||Born in Kesen numa City Miyagi prefecture.|
|1971||Enrolled in Waseda University night-class.|
|1972||Joined Kyokusinkaikan headquarter(22 years old). He stood out among other colleagues since the beginning because of his physical strength trained by Judo and his spiritual strength that never accept defeat.|
|1981||Found “Karatedo Daidojuku” in Sendai City Miyagi prefecture.|
|2001||Establishment of Kudo, mixed Budo combining the realism of fight with paramount attention to safety.|